Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Safari Zoo Trip Pocket Page

Hey there! I've been a very bad blogger again. In my defense, my computer totally died and I had to replace the hard drive. Ugghhh, that was the last thing I needed! But, I'm back and want to share a project I created for Scrap n' Art Magazine for the May issue. This is a pocket scrapbook page made with Canvas Corp products. 


The Safari theme works great with Grayson's first trip to the zoo pictures. These pictures were taken almost two years ago and I can't believe how little he was! 


I really like the pocket page style of scrapbooking, but haven't made but a couple of pages so far. Note to self: make more pocket pages :)

Another type of scrapbooking that I love is digital. I got started using My Digital Studio by Stampin' Up! and it was really easy to learn and create with. Well, imagine my surprise when I found out that they discontinued the program. First I was shocked, then I got somewhat mad, but now I'm just really sad. I have my original cd, but none of the updates that they did because of when my computer crashed. I think I will be looking for a new program to learn. I've tried Photoshop in the past and never could get the hang of it. Do you use a program you use? What are some pros and cons?

I've been really busy with lots of projects and articles for the magazine and am even doing videos. I hate the sound of my voice though. I've also been adding some new stuff in the Pickled Tink Crafts online store. Please go and see what I have available!!

I'm going to call it a night. Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: