Monday, July 27, 2015

Remember Good Times

Oh my goodness, I've done it again! Been away far too long. My apologies. Hope you haven't felt abandoned out there in blog land!!!

Today I am sharing a project that I made for the April edition of Scrap n' Art Online Magazine using Kaisercraft products. The picture is of my Mom with her brothers and sisters when they were kids.
I love the newspaper print paper from Kaisercraft. It's perfect for heritage pages. I brushed on some gesso and then some Art Anthology Colorations sprays to add some color and interest, but left it where the print can still be seen underneath it.


I also love the little die cut frames that I used in the top right and bottom left corners of the picture. The ribbon that I used is from May Arts. It is a 2" wide mesh that I folded in half and then cut in strips to create a shabby look. 


I topped the ribbon off with some sweet flowers that I sprayed with Colorations.

I will be back soon to share other projects from April's edition of Scrap n' Art. Until then...

Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: