Tuesday, June 2, 2015

She is...

Do you create digital pages? Are you as blown away by the images and kits available? Most people probably use Photoshop to create digitally, but to be honest, I can't figure it out. It is a bit over my head. Mariah is a master at it though, and tried to teach me but it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks sometimes, lol. I use My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up! and it works for me. It's simple (in most ways) to learn and use. I created this page using kits from Scrapbook Girls.


The kits I used are called "She" and "Validation Art Dolls". I love every element in these two kits!

I can start sharing full pics of the projects that I created for Scrap n' Art Online Magazine's March edition!! Here are a couple that I did using Mon Ami Gabby products.



One of my favorite items that I received from Mon Ami Gabby are the little bird cages that is actually ribbon. Isn't it cute?! I will share some more projects in the next few days, so stay tuned! Until next time....
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: