Sunday, May 31, 2015

Mermaid Obsession

My love of mermaids began last year when I visited Tarpon Springs, Florida . You may remember these pictures of their mermaid statue that I shared with you.



Her name is Amaryllis. Isn't she beautiful? So, this is how my mermaid obsession started :) 
An artist friend of mine posted a link on Facebook last week of a digital kit all about mermaids! Of course, I had to have it!! It's from a company called Mischief Circus. Here is the link if you are interested :) It's called Sirens of the Deep. This is the first page I created using the kit :)


I love all the mermaid images in this kit! (Some of the images I used are from other company's kits). There are also pages to print and cut out the images to use in paper crafting projects. I created another digital page with this kit and will share that tomorrow. I bought a second kit called "Surrealice" that is Alice in Wonderland themed. There are a lot of images in both kits that I plan on making hybrid projects with. So many ideas running through my head!
I will be back tomorrow with the second mermaid page and maybe a sneak peek or two, so stay tuned!! Until then...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: