Monday, May 25, 2015

A Smile Happens in a Flash

Back in the February edition of Scrap n' Art Online Magazine, we were sponsored by Art Anthology and all the designers created some awesome projects using AA's awesome Colorations sprays and paints. This is a peek oft one of the projects I created :)

click on the picture to go straight to the article
I've always loved the picture of Mariah that I used for this layout. We went to St. Augustine, Florida while visiting family in Jacksonville and decided to go to the St. Augustine Lighthouse on Anastasia Island. We climbed to the top and went out on the lookout and I snapped this picture of her. She had been going through some medical issues at the time and I was worried about her climbing all those stairs, but the big smile on her face was worth it! The sentiment I used fit this picture perfectly.
One thing I love to do is sew on my projects and I've not done that lately, so I think for the next few projects, I will have to include some sewing :) I love Art Anthology products, too and try to include them in most everything I do. You can find their products in my shop, too :) Go directly to the shop by clicking HERE!! Coming soon to Pickled Tink Crafts online store is more Art Anthology products including more Colorations colors, Sorbet paints, Texture Pastes and more Stencils!
I am working on putting some kits together to add to the shop as well. I've collected so much paper and embellishments over the years and will never be able to use it all, so why not share it with people who will use it?!
I have some more SNA projects to share with you and will post them soon. Until then...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: