Sunday, April 26, 2015

Love Me Some Prima!

I love Prima Marketing, Inc. products, so you can imagine my excitement when we found out Prima was sending us stuff for Scrap 'n Art Online Magazine! We were assigned to do a mixed media project and I knew that I wanted to make a canvas piece. This is a peek at the 6 x 6 inch canvas that I made with awesome Prima mediums and embellishments.



Focus is my one word for 2015 and it seemed perfect for this project. I also used Art Anthology Colorations sprays to create the beautiful layers of color. Click on the picture to go directly to the article. (Disclaimer: there is a small subscription fee for Scrap 'n Art Online Magazine, but it's well worth it for the inspiration!)
I've been working on another canvas piece using a lot of found objects and I'll share it will you as soon as it's done. Until then...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: