Friday, April 10, 2015

Love Me Some May Arts Ribbon!!!

Hello there! Happy Friday to ya!! Today I want to share a peek at my tutorial in April's edition of Scrap 'n Art Online Magazine that I did for May Arts ribbon. I absolutely LOVE May Arts ribbon! It's not just for paper crafts or florals. You can use it to make awesome jewelry!!



I first happened upon May Arts ribbon several years ago at a dish barn in North Carolina while on vacation. They had a huge country buffet style cabinet FULL of May Arts ribbon and I wanted it all! I couldn't afford it all, so I picked a few yards of my favorite ones :) I used some in a few projects, but very sparingly, because I'm a hoarder that way, lol. Imagine my delight when I found out that May Arts is a preferred sponsor of Scrap 'n Art and as a designer I get to choose some of my favorite ribbon to work  play with! I love it so much that I had to offer it in Pickled Tink Crafts online store :) Go check out my selection! What is your favorite May Arts ribbon? If I don't have something you are looking for, let me know and I'll see if I can get it in stock!
I'll be back soon with more projects :) Hope you have a great weekend!
Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: