Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Wine Cork Bohemian Style Necklace

Have you seen necklaces made with wine corks? I love the unexpected element of using a wine cork as the focal point and of course had to make one! I found a wine cork in my stash that I had already added some eye screws to either end. Now bring on the fun!


I braided strands of Sari Ribbon together to create one side of the necklace and attached lace ribbon for the other side. On the lace side, I tied a piece of green dyed seam binding and added a beautiful green velvet flower.


I added some charms, beads, chain and a key to hang from the bottom of the wine cork with the eye screw.


This turned out to be a gorgeous piece! I think I'll be adding it to the shop :) Have you checked out the Pickled Tink Crafts webstore yet? I would love for you to visit!!
I am traveling to Virginia to visit my best friend Kristie this weekend and can't wait to see her!! She moved there in November and I have missed her so! She is such a talented artist and I get such inspiration from her :) Check out her blog The Scrapinator to see her awesome creations!
I'll be back soon with some new projects. Until then...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: