Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Sneak-a-Peek

Hey y'all! Hope you're having a great week so far!! It's turning to Spring here pretty quickly and we're enjoying the weather before the really hot weather gets here. Our Springs here in S.C. don't last long lol. Today I am sharing a little sneak peek of the tutorial I did for Scrap 'n Art March issue with Heartfelt Creations products :)


The beautiful girl in the picture is my Aunt Rosemary, my Mom's sister. Mom always says that I get the crafty gene from Aunt Rosemary :)
Be sure to check out all the other awesome projects in this month's edition of Scrap 'n Art. (There is a small subscription fee, but so well worth it!)
I've added a few new things to the Pickled Tink Crafts Store and more items are coming!! Have you checked the store out yet? I would love for you to visit! I'll update you when the new stuff is available!! That's all from me for now. Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: