Sunday, March 1, 2015

Pickled Tink Crafts Webstore is Opened For Business!!

I'm very happy to announce that the Pickled Tink Crafts webstore is open!! Here is the link: www.pickledtinkcrafts.weebly.com. Please go take a peak and tell me what you think!! I have many more items coming, including Art Anthology Colorations color sprays, stencils, the Big Fat Craft Mat, Petaloo flowers and more mixed media embellishment kits by me :) There is also a section where you can purchase some of my creations like greeting cards, memory wire bracelets and home decor items. I can also take custom orders, just email me and we'll work something out! Here are a few items you will find in the store :)






The large applique pieces came from an estate, so I'm not sure how old they are, but some have some age stains on them. I only have one of each of them. I think they are perfect for dainty, girly or vintage scrapbook pages. I hope they find their way into an awesome piece or art! I also have lots of May Arts ribbon to share. I love ribbon and lace and try to incorporate some in everything I make!
I hope you enjoy browsing through my website and really hope you find something you absolutely must have!
Don't forget that today the newest edition of Scrap 'n Art magazine is live! Go check out all the wonderful projects that the designers (including me!) have created. This month we've added video tutorials! How great is that?!!
That's all from me today. Hope y'all have a great Sunday! Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: