Saturday, March 28, 2015

Photogenic

Hey y'all!! Happy Saturday to you!! Today I am sharing a digital page that I created using downloads from GottaPixel created by Kathryn Estry.  This is my daughter Mariah who is a photographer, but she is also photogenic :)


Each month, the designers of Scrap 'n Art online magazine get to work with exclusive digital downloads from a GottaPixel digital artist. The kit I used in this page is called Point and Shoot from the March issue and is available to subscribers!!
I love the muted colors in the papers and elements in this kit. I am just now getting the hang of using brushes and blending elements together. I use My Digital Studio, so it's a little more difficult to get certain looks as you can with Photoshop, but I have yet to figure out how to use Photoshop. lol
I'm working on a few more pages using this kit and will share those soon. Be sure to check out this month's edition of Scrap 'n Art to see all the awesome projects! April's issue is just about ready to go live and it is full of inspiration, so stay tuned for sneak peeks :) Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: