Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Mon Ami Gabby SNA Project

One of the perks of being on the Scrap 'n Art design team is receiving some amazing products to work with. Mon Ami Gabby offers a nice variety of embellishments for mixed media. The package I received had amazing ribbons, lace trims and bling sheets. Here is a sneak peek of one of the projects that I created. (Click on the pic to go to the Scrap 'n Art article)


I think my favorite thing I received is the orange crepe paper that I sewed ruffles into. Oh my how pretty that turned out!! Be sure to check out all the designer's projects created with the Mon Ami Gabby products. The whole March issue is awesome!!
I have created some digital pages with some wonderful new downloads and will share next time. Until then...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: