Friday, March 20, 2015

Do You Pin?


I love Pinterest and it is my go to place for inspiration. I love that when you go to Pinterest, there is always something new to see and depending on how many people/boards you follow, the variety of awesomeness can get huge! At the present, I am following 1,452 people!! Sometimes I search for specific things and sometimes I just like to look at the main page and see where it takes me :) Most of my pins/boards are craft related. Bet you would have never guessed that, huh? lol If you are like me, you go to Pinterest for inspiration to work on a project and then 2 hours later, you're still looking and pinning cute, amazing stuff! Like this...


or this...



or you look for a tutorial like this...


So, back to my title question, "Do you pin?" If so, I would love for you to follow me! and I will follow you back! If you don't, you should go see what all the hoopla is about!! But just a friendly warning: you may become totally addicted! You can follow me here: 
https://www.pinterest.com/lorrietori/
I'll be back soon with some pretty projects to show you :) Until then.... Happy Pinning!!









No comments: