Thursday, February 5, 2015

So Watcha Think?

Finally got my first embellishment kit put together for the Pickled Tink Crafts webstore!!! I thought I would share a peek of it to give you an idea of what I will be selling.


I have accumulated so many papers, embellishments, trim, etc. for many years and could never use it all by myself. So, why not share it, right? I want to keep the kits reasonably priced, but packed full of goodies. Each kit will be different, no two exactly the same. There will be vintage items mixed with new, manufactured items mixed with handmade. This is a sampling of the handmade items I created for this kit.

tags, flowers, butterfly and ruffled sheet music all handmade by me :)

I am also working on getting some awesome products from leading crafting companies to offer as well. This is truly something I have dreamed of doing for a long time, but was too scared to do it. I have gotten so much encouragement from my family and friends and I could not thank them enough for that!! 
Tomorrow I will share a couple of projects that I made for Scrap 'n Art magazine :) There are some changes happening over at Scrap 'n Art and lots of fun things are coming up soon! This month marks the 7th anniversary of the magazine and we are celebrating by doing a give away! Go check it out HERE on our Facebook page :)
Come back and see me tomorrow :) Until then...Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: