Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Sneak Peek

The countdown for the opening of my website is on! I wanted to give you a sneak peek at one of the items I've put together to sell. This is a mixed media kit and is packed full of awesome items!


Some things are new, some are old, some are made by me :) I have accumulated tons of paper crafting supplies for many years and can't possibly use it all, so I thought what a wonderful way to share by making kits with what I have so others can put it to good use. I'm also trying to come up with cute ways to package everything. I know how excited I get when I make a purchase and it comes in great packaging, so I want my customers to feel that, too.
I am really excited to announce also that I will be carrying Art Anthology products as well as May Arts ribbon and I'm working with a few more big name brand companies. I've also found some vintage trim and applique pieces that I will add as well. Sunday, March 1st is the opening day, so be on the lookout for all the details!!
Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be back soon!
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

2 comments:

Kathy Shanley said...

Yay! Now I can get my Art Anthology from you!!!! Yay!!!!

Lorrie Simons said...

Yes, Kathy!!!