Monday, January 12, 2015

SNA Mag SODAlicious Project

One of the most awesome things about being one of the Scrap 'n Art magazine designers is that we receive all kinds great products from some of the greatest companies in the industry. In October, we got to play with some wonderful products from SODAlicious and this is one of the projects that I made using their products. This is one of the scrapbook page that I made using the kit I received. 





The papers I received were perfect for boy pages and I just so happen to have the perfect little boy to scrapbook :) You can find the other designer's projects and the full article HERE.

The New Year is moving along and I have a lot of different things I'm working on. One thing that I am really FOCUSING (my word for the year!) on is something that I have been dreaming of for a very long time. I've done a lot of research and a ton of soul searching and finally decided to just go for it! I am starting my own online webstore to offer some amazing products and even some of my own creations. I will share details as soon as I'm ready to go live :) I am so excited to be doing this! I am still selling most of my creations at Chinaberry Dreams here locally, too and will be adding some new products to my booth. I feel like I am moving forward and getting closer and closer to my dreams :)

I'll share some more magazine articles over the next few days. :) Until next time..
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: