Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Got Sketch?

One of the things I have always really liked in scrapping or card making is a sketch or color challenge and Scrap 'n Art Online Magazine has one or the other every month! Back in October, the challenge was a card sketch challenge by Lynda Lindley and this was my take on it :)



You can check out every one's projects HERE. I love the color combination of yellow, pink and green, too :) 


Another thing I love is to use scraps of ribbon in unusual ways, like I did on this card. I hope you are enjoying seeing some of the projects that I created for Scrap 'n Art.
I'm still working on items for my website and here is a sneak peak :)


Hand dyed scrunched seam binding! Yummy colors!! I am so excited to be providing handmade items to sell on my website. You will also find cards like the one above. One of a kind, handmade with love items :) I'll share all the website info as soon as it's ready!!
That's all from me tonight :) Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: