Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Bloom Wall Hanging

I made this wall hanging with a Darkroom Door stamp for Scrap 'n Art Online Magazine's September issue. The base is a cigar box lid that I covered with a key printed tissue paper. I've used this tissue paper on a lot of other projects because I just love it!

Click on the picture to go to the Darkroom Door article.

I stamped the Darkroom Door Star Flowers background stamp on a tea stained tag and colored the image with Tsukineko inks and a blender pen. The bow is made with May Art ribbon that I hand dyed. 


The bloom letters are Thickers that were originally pink, but I inked them with a purple ink pad to coordinate with the color scheme. I really love how it all came together to create a shabby, unique piece.

I've been really busy finishing up my project for the February issue of Scrap 'n Art and working on items for my website. I have tons of ideas for products to offer and can't wait to share all the details with y'all. My goal is to go live on March 1, so stay tuned to see what I have in store! I will share a sneak peak of some items in the next few days :)

Until next time..
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: