Saturday, January 3, 2015

Artsy Digital Pages

I love creating pages in My Digital Studio, but I am by no means an expert at digital scrapbooking. The ladies that design for Scrap 'n Art Magazine on the digital side are amazing, phenomenal digital artists and I can only strive to be 1/10th as good as they are!! I think my biggest hurdle is that I don't get the technical terms for the different techniques and I am so not Photoshop literate, lol. There are several online classes teaching the techniques and I just may have to take one or ten of them :)
These are two pages that I've created in the last couple of days. I just play around with different photo tricks using Picmonkey.com and then build a page in My Digital Studio. I love how these two turned out!!



I can't decide which one is my favorite!! I love them both so much and plan to have them made into canvases from CanvasPeople.com. They are running a huge special right now :) I ordered both of my daughters one for Christmas with images I created in My Digital Studios and they turned out fantastic!! Are you a digi scrapper? Do you dabble or are you an expert?

Next time, I'll share some past magazine projects :) Until then...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

1 comment:

Kathyadamsmixedupart.blogspot.com said...

They are so pretty! I love them both, but I love how the second one shoes her smile!