Monday, December 29, 2014

Scrapbooking Christmas Digitally

I hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas! We had an awesome family gathering on Christmas Eve at my house and then again for breakfast at my parent's house on Christmas Day. Then sickness found it's way to almost the whole family. It stinks to be sick at Christmas!! I spent a lot of time in the bed or laying on the couch the last few days and to keep from being totally board out of my gourd, I played around on My Digital Studio. Here are a few things I created using freebies from Digital Crea

This is a complete pre-made page, you just add your picture.
Aliya Charming&Magic

This page was made with JM Creations Christmas Wishes
This is another compete pre-made page by Florj Plaisir d'offrir (mini)
I love all these freebies!! I love creating pages from scratch, but the pre-made pages make it so easy to create a beautiful page by just adding your own pictures. I'll share the other pages I've created tomorrow. Until then...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: