Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My One Word for 2015

Have you heard about the trend over the last few years to choose an inspirational or motivational word and apply that word to your daily living? Instead of making a bunch of New Year's resolutions and breaking most of them before the end of January, choose one word that will motivate you, inspire you, encourage you. For 2015, I chose the word


I tend to be a procrastinator, to waste time day dreaming, to jump from one project to the next without finishing any of them. I think that my word FOCUS will help me in so many aspects of my life. I need to FOCUS more on my family. I need to FOCUS on completing those unfinished projects. I need to FOCUS on what's important and not on things that don't benefit me or my family. So, when I feel stressed or overwhelmed. I need to learn to redirect and FOCUS on something else.
I created the pretty picture with my word in My Digital Studio and am putting it in my sidebar as a gentle reminder :) Do you have your one word yet? Please share!! Do you need help choosing a word? Check out the website MyOneWord.

I am wishing you all a very Happy New Year! May 2015 be the best year yet! I'll be FOCUSING on making it just that!!
Until next time....
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: