Tuesday, December 30, 2014

More Digital Scrapbook Pages

Yesterday I shared some digital pages I've been making and promised more for today. I'm feeling on the mend since going to the doctor and starting on meds. I thought I had the flu, but it's only an upper respiratory infection. Well, that's bad enough I think, lol. Anyway, here are a few more pages that I created in My Digital Studio using mostly freebies from Digital Crea.

The background and presents are from Lissa's Christmas Gift and the elf girl is from Angi Designs Christmas Gift

I used lots of elements from Florju Designs' Plaisir d'offrir (mini)

This is a premade page from Love Crea Designs' Angelic Christmas

This page has paper and elements from Angi Designs Christmas Gift
All of the pictures are from this Christmas season. I love all of these pages!! The last one was especially fun to build from scratch (pun intended, lol) Baking cookies has been a tradition for my oldest daughter Amber and my Mom. When Amber was a teenager, she wanted to give cookies as her gift to family members and my Mom helped her. This year, Mom invited me, my other daughter Mariah and my brother's girlfriend Lesli to help. We had so much fun together! Do you have a family tradition for preparation of Christmas? 

I am able to share some projects from past Scrap 'n Art Magazine editions, so in the next few days, I will share them :)

Until then...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: