Friday, December 12, 2014

Lighted Christmas Arrangements

I found these cute little lighted gift boxes from Carolina Pottery and they had some of them decorated with cute little elves and sparkly floral decorations. I had to make some of these!


I made two of them for my Mom to give as gifts to her friends and I loved them so much, I made one for myself :) Here is one of them. Isn't it adorable?!!


I love these elves. Their little faces remind me of the Rice Krispy elves :)


I created triple bows for all of them using a black and white harlequin ribbon, a funky polka dot red, green and white ribbon and a green and blue striped ribbon and also added white mesh tubing to it. I first saw the multi-ribbon bows at Carolina Pottery and I love the look of them.
Tomorrow is a full day of Christmas festivities with a family reunion and also my office Christmas party. I will try to squeeze in some time to share this year's Christmas tree :)
Until then....
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: