Sunday, November 23, 2014

Happy Boy

I can't believe that I forgot to share this digital page from a while back! Isn't that curly blond headed boy a cutie? I may be biased because he's my grand baby, but you have to admit he's pretty adorable :)



I absolutely love this picture of him. That little boat he's sitting in is actually a bookshelf. There are not a lot of elements added to this digital page because I wanted the pictures to really be the focus. I love adding the picture as the full background and also as the focal picture. It seems to be a trend right now and I would have never thought to do that all by myself. I love seeing what all the digital designers create for Scrap 'n Art magazine and that's where I get a lot of my inspiration for my digital pages. I'm working on some other digital pages and also some wreath orders and will share them soon. This week is going to be very busy at work, but at least we get Thanksgiving and Friday off. Love those long holiday weekends!! 
That's going to be all from me tonight. Hope y'all have a great Monday!! Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: