Saturday, November 8, 2014

Cozumel Digital Scrapbook Page

I am working on digital scrapbook pages of my cruise to Cozumel in hopes to create a book to have printed. This is one of my pages of my bestest friend Kristie and me at one of the beaches that we visited.


I love, love, love Cozumel!! I really want to go back and see more of the island, even though we visited four different beautiful beaches. I still can't get over how beautiful it was there and the weather perfect!!
The background picture is one that I took at one of the beaches. The elements I used are from Hidden Treasures from Optic Illusions Etsy store, Scrap Girls BMU Seascape, Scrap Girls JCO Under the Boardwalk and a couple from Studio Lynnise.
I'm working on lots of magazine projects, floral design work and items for an up coming craft fair and will share over the next few days. Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'

No comments: