Thursday, November 27, 2014

Christmas Wonder

Happy Thanksgiving! I just wanted to pop on here for a moment to share a digital page I created last night. I don't think there is anything sweeter than the look of wonder on a child's face at Christmas. Mariah shot this picture of Grayson after she turned on the Christmas tree lights. I just love the look of awe on his face.



I knew the minute I saw this picture that I had to make a page with it. This is a digital creation, but I'm sure I'll be creating other scrapbook pages with this image! He is the cutest little curly headed boy and so smart! And he's growing up way too fast.
I hope y'all are having a wonderful Thanksgiving and are spending time and making sweet memories with family. We had our family dinner earlier and I am stuffed!! I'm spending the rest of the afternoon in the Art House to get some magazine projects done. Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: