Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Become a Possibilitarian!!

I recently came upon a blog that I absolutely fell in love with! I was perusing Pinterest (imagine that!) and a piece of artwork caught my eye and it led me to Kelly Rae Roberts' blog/website. What a fabulous artist she is! Her blog and artwork is fun, colorful and very uplifting! One of the things that struck a cord with me on her blog is the "The Possibilitarian Tribe". I love this quote:


I think I have always been a positive person, but sometimes I get bogged down with life and get a negative attitude, so putting that little phrase in my mind really helps to keep me focused on the good, the positive, THE POSSIBILITIES!! You may have noticed that I added a button over there on my side bar "The Possibilitarian Tribe". Click on it to see the awesomeness that I'm so excited about!! Kelly is such an inspiration to me and it makes me want to be an inspiration for others! I so hope I am :)
I'm working on lots of pretty goodies, so stay tuned!! Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: