Saturday, October 25, 2014

My Beautiful Grandmother

I am so blessed to be a design team member for Scrap n' Art magazine and still have to pinch myself on a regular basis to make sure I'm not dreaming. I'm living one of my dreams! One of the awesome perks of being on this design teams is getting to work with the industry's leading products. We had the honor to work play with some awesome paper from Heartfelt Creations back in April. I created this page with a picture of my Grandmother as the focal point. You can see the article HERE.


These papers have soft, muted colors and are perfect for heritage pages. I also used stamps and die cuts from Heartfelt Creations to create this page. 


Have you subscribed to Scrap n' Art magazine yet? If not, you should!! Be sure to check out the other projects in the Heartfelt Creations article.
I am finally able to share other projects that I created for the magazine, so you will be seeing more soon :)
Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!




No comments: