Monday, September 8, 2014

Sneak Peek!!

September's edition of Scrap n' Art magazine is available and this month I had the pleasure of doing a tutorial featuring products from Crafter's Companion. Here is a little teaser :)


You can see the tutorial HERE. I used Spectrum Noir Pencils and Markers to create an art journal page and I love how it turned out! Check out this month's articles for all the awesome projects featured!!
Disclaimer: There is a small monthly subscription for Scrap n' Art magazine, but is well worth it!!

I will be going on a art cruise with my sweet best friend in a couple of weeks and am so excited!!! I am trying to get all of my October magazine projects finished up before then, but will be back to share a couple of things I have been working on. Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: