Saturday, September 13, 2014

Everything is Wonderful Now

I created this Art Journal page using lots of stencils and color sprays and also some texture paste and paints. The large honeycomb stencil is one of my favorites. 


I recently purchased the rose stencil and love how it turned out with the texture paste, paints and markers.

I had a hard time taking close up pictures of the left page with the sentiment "everything is wonderful now". The pages are pretty sparkly because I applied a glitter spray on them.


I have created several more Art Journal pages and will share more this week.
Just a week in a half from now I will be on an art cruise and am so excited!!! I won't have internet access while I'm on the ship, so I am trying to get some posts done and scheduled to post while I'm gone. I will be taking a couple of classes on the cruise and will share those projects when I return!!! I'll be back in the next day or so to share those Art Journal pages. Until then...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!



No comments: