Friday, September 12, 2014

Art Journal

A month or so ago I jumped on the Art Journal bandwagon and am having so much fun creating pages! This is the front cover of my Art Journal and it is has a lot of texture. I L-O-V-E texture!! 



The title "Such is Life" is one of my favorite sayings. I used lots of stencils, texture paste and color sprays and paints on the cover.


I love the butterfly stencil that I used here. I applied texture paste with the stencil and then colored with colored pencils and markers. I have also completed several pages in this Art Journal and will share those over the next couple of days,
Next week I will be traveling to Florida to stay with some new friends for a few days and then will be hopping on an art cruise to Cozumel!! I have never been on a cruise and I am so excited!! I will be meeting lots of new artsy friends and taking a couple of classes as well :) Have you ever been on a cruise? Do you have any pointers for a newbie? I would love to hear them!!
That's all from me tonight. Until next time,,,
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: