Friday, August 1, 2014

Sneak Peek: JetPens Tutorial

Hey y'all!!! This month's edition of Scrap n' Art magazine is up and running!! I feel so blessed to be able to "work" with such a talented bunch of artists! I say "work", but it's really not work!! Well, the part about entering everything in the magazine is some work, but so worth it to be able to play with the crafting industry's best products out there! Ok, so enough babbling, on to the sneak peak!!

Click on the picture to take you directly to the
magazine article!!

I received a package from JetPens with the cutest box making template. Go check out my tutorial and then check out all the awesome products that JetPens has to offer! 
I think I am going to go ahead and knock out all my projects for the September issue of the magazine so that I can just sit down and create something for me :) So glad today is Friday, so I can work all weekend on stuff :) I better go for now, so until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!











Be sure to check out the magazine at www.scrapnart.com and follow us on Facebook 

No comments: