Sunday, August 3, 2014

Lobsta King!!

My son, Dakota loves to eat. He is not usually picky about food, either, lol. One thing he begged me for months to have is lobster. Last year, when we went to Hilton Head for a Special Olympics Tennis Tournament, I surprised him by going to Hudson's Seafood Restaurant and let him order lobster. Although, he said it was a lot of work, he loved it!! The look on his face in this picture is priceless, but so Dakota!! 


I created this page using downloads called Marta Designs-Trip to the Seaside that I found through DigitalCrea. Love all the elements in this collection!! You can also see more of the Marta Designs at http://martadesignss.blogspot.com/
I am absolutely blown away by some of the digital designs lately. The elements look so real!! We have several digital team members for Scrap n' Art magazine and the projects they create are mind blowing!! Be sure to check out this month's articles for all the digital designs. You won't be sorry :)
Yesterday I spent the day with two of my sweet crafty friends, Kristie and Kathy. We met at Kathy's beautiful home and worked on projects and talked and listened to music all day! It was so fun and relaxing! Love those two so much!! Today, I'm just tinkering around on the computer, watching tv, doing a little housework, but mostly just enjoying my Sunday before the work week begins tomorrow :) School starts in two weeks, so we have to do some school shopping this week. I am so not ready to have to get up that early again, but will be happy to get Dakota back on a good schedule.
Well, that's all from me today. Hope you all have a great Sunday!! Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!




No comments: