Monday, August 25, 2014

Be Who You Are and Say What You Feel

Dr. Seuss books were my favorite as a kid. I mean who doesn't like Green Eggs and Ham?! lol When I saw the digital element with "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter", I had to add it to this page of my son Dakota.


Some of you know that Dakota is a special needs child in the Autism spectrum. He is really, really smart but he struggles socially sometimes. He also has a speech disability, but he works really hard on his tough words. The older he gets the more outgoing he becomes, but sometimes he feels a little out of place in certain situations. He will be 15 next month and I can't believe how the time has flown!! Seems like yesterday he was a toddler, now he's a freshman in high school!

Tomorrow I will share the other storage that I have in the Art House that I told you about yesterday. Until then...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!


No comments: