Thursday, August 28, 2014

Art House Storage

I have been addicted to looking at how others organize and decorate their craft rooms for years and of course I have a Pinterest board just for craft rooms. My art house has been rearranged I don't know how many times, but I think that I finally have all the big stuff where it should be now. I still need to find small storage solutions, but have pretty much gotten my supplies into storage that makes sense. I have different zones for paints, stamps, papers, etc. Here are a few pictures of how I store some things.


This is an old Lazy Susan that I found at a thrift store. I painted it the aqua blue. I keep all my wet adhesives and some paints on it and it sits on my big work table. 


This is a four tier storage system that I got from Harbor Freight on sale for $18!! It holds Ranger Distress Ink pads, distress stains, crackle paints, color sprays and other mediums. It also sits on my big work table.


This is a tool caddy from Pampered Chef and holds tools like scissors, brayers, hand-held cutters, etc. And yes, it sits on my big work table!


These are shelves on the wall over my work table. From left to right: black mesh metal shelf holds buttons, beads, embossing powder, etc.; in the middle is an old Coca-Cola crate that holds washi tape, baker's twine and other bits and bobs.; to the right is a white wicker shelf that hold bottles of buttons, flowers and flat back pearls. 

I have many other storage ideas that I want to utilize, just haven't gotten around to it. Do you have some unique storage solutions? Would love for you to share!!

That's all from me tonight! Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: