Monday, July 14, 2014

Sweet Baby Girl Banner

My daughter's friend had a baby shower this past weekend and they asked me to make a banner for the shower. I tried to get pictures of it Friday night but it was too dark in the Art House to get any good ones. They took some at the shower and are a little blurry, but I told you I would share them, so here they are!!





A couple of the letters got a little out of place, but you get the idea :)  I love the colors of the papers that I used and the ribbons and buttons are so cute!! I created the onesies in My Digital Studio, printed them and cut them out. Each onesie is hung with two mini clothes pins that I strung together with some colored twine.
This past Saturday I spent some time with my sweet friend Kristie. She is a designer for Art Anthology and does a Ustream show about once a month. I was there when she broadcast live this month and boy was it fun!! Even if I hate the sound of my own voice on tape, lol. She is one talented girl!! Check out the video here: http://www.ustream.tv/search?q=art+anthology
That's gonna be it from me tonight. I'll share another sneak peak of one of my magazine creations soon :)
Until then...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: