Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Summer Memories

Grayson has had a fun summer so far! He loves to be outside and one of his favorite things is playing with the bubble machine Mariah got for him. She always takes a ton of photos when they are out playing and she gets the cutest shots of him. I used two of the pictures she took last week on this digital layout.  


I have seen a lot of layouts lately using a large black and white photo as the background and then a smaller picture in the foreground as more of the focus. I really like this effect and finally tried it :) I love how this turned out! I used some new downloads that I purchased on a site called The Lilypad and they have a ton of kits that you can purchase and some images are free :)
I've been working on projects for September's Scrap n' Art magazine this week and am so happy with the results of one in particular. Designing for the magazine is so much fun for me, but leaves little time to create a lot to be shared here on my blog. I really need to carve out some time to just create without having an assignment to work on. Soon. Hopefully :) I do have a couple more digital pages that I've created to share with you, so tomorrow I will post another. Until then...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: