Friday, July 11, 2014

Scrap 'n Art Projects for July

Oh my! where has the time gone?! It seems like yesterday I posted here on the ol' blog, but noticed that it's been a while. Been so busy with magazine projects and just life really. I want to share a little sneak peak of one of the projects in this months' Scrap 'n Art magazine.


We got some really awesome products from Studio Calico to use and this page is one project that I created. That's my granddaughter Elizabeth as the flower girl in her uncle's wedding. I love that precious girl so much!! She is growing up so fast and is so smart. I am truly blessed to be her "Lollie". 
I absolutely love making flowers to add to my cards, pages and other projects. And I love tucking strips of tulle between the layers of flowers for an added girly touch :) It's the little things, ya know?! Another element that I am loving these days is cardboard with the corrugated part exposed, then paint added. You can see a little of that peaking out under the picture. Just gets me all giddy, lol.
Be sure to check out all the projects in this month's issue of  Scrap 'n Art magazine!!! I'll be back soon to share another sneak peak and a cute little banner I'm working on for a baby shower. Until then...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: