Wednesday, July 30, 2014

My Sweet Elizabeth

I am so behind on scrapping pictures of Elizabeth, so I thought I would create some pages digitally. I love this picture of her at her 1st birthday party. Isn't she the cutest? 



I love pink and yellow paired together. It's so girly! The background paper is Stampin' Up! Flirtatious. The flowers, doily and other elements are from a download I got a while back. I always use My Digital Studio to create my digital pages, but want to try creating in Photoshop. When using MDS, you can add shadows to certain elements, however, if you are using downloads from other sites, the shadowing feature does not work correctly. If I tried to put the shadow on the flowers above, there would be a square box around them. I know there is a way to add these elements in the back side of MDS to actually turn them into a stamp or embellishment, but it takes a lot of steps. Maybe one day I'll have time to tinker around with it all :)
I have a couple more digital pages to share and will in the next few days. So until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!


No comments: