Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Sweet Girl

My granddaughter Elizabeth was the flower girl in her uncle's wedding a few weeks ago and I just adore this picture of her walking down the isle!! Of course I had to create a page with this picture.


I used many new digital downloads that I have found recently. I love the flowers, butterflies and the antique looking jewelry pieces tucked in with the flowers.
The June issue of Scrap n' Art online magazine is out!! Check out one of the articles/tutorials I wrote HERE!! (Keep in mind that there is a subscription fee, but it is so worth all the inspiration!!) Here is a sneak peak :)


I had a lot of fun creating with this month's feature company products!! Hero Arts was one of the companies we got to work with and I love their stamps and stencils.
I will be back later in the week to share more sneak peaks and a couple more digital projects that I've worked on lately. Until then...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: