Thursday, June 12, 2014

Love Sweet Girl

I love the sweet girl in this picture!! It's my granddaughter Elizabeth from about a year ago. Who wouldn't love that sweet face?!! 


I found the background paper at Digital-Crea and it is part of Marta Designs Trip to the Seaside download. The background made this page so easy to create! Most of the other elements are from Marta Designs Wedding Telegram.
This week I have been rearranging the Art House. Again. It's coming along and hopefully will be done this weekend. I will have enough room to set up another table so I can have friends over to craft with me! I have been scouring Pinterest for organization ideas and boy have I found some!! Next week I am going to IKEA in Charlotte and can't wait to find some things that will help get me organized :)
That's all from me tonight. Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!



No comments: