Sunday, May 18, 2014

Vacation at the Beach Digital Scrapbook Page

I created this page using a digital kit called Vintage Charm from Optic Illusions' Etsy store. The company was featured in this month's Scrap n' Art Online Magazine. My daughter Mariah took this picture of my sweet grandson Grayson with his Daddy walking on Garden City Beach. I just love this picture!!


I love all the elements in this kit. Go check out all the other awesome digital kits and images offered in the Optic Illusions Etsy store!


There are several more pictures from their beach trip that I want to use in a layout and I am sure I will be using this picture again at least once! I will be back soon to share a canvas piece that I made to preserve a wedding invitation. Until then...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: