Sunday, May 25, 2014

Travel Notes

Happy Sunday y'all!! This is a nice long three day weekend for me and tomorrow we will celebrate Memorial Day to remember all who have served our country,especially those who gave their lives to fight for our freedom. Today, I want to share a digital scrapbook page I created of my sweet little Grayson and his Daddy at the beach. TC was digging in the sand while Grayson was laying back and relaxing with his cute little feet resting on TC's back. Oh, the life!! 


Grayson is such a little ham. He's trying to walk, but still has to hold on to furniture. He is talking up a storm, too! His favorite thing to say is "stop it". I have created other pages using some awesome digital images I have found recently and will share those this week.
I hope y'all have a great Memorial Day!! Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: