Saturday, May 17, 2014

Pretty Rooster and Floral Grapevine Wreath

I have been so busy creating cute things for the Scrap n' Art Online Magazine that I haven't dedicated much time to my blog lately. Sorry about that! I did manage to make this sweet rooster and floral grapevine wreath for Chinaberry Dreams gift shop and took it there this morning.


I just love that cute blue polka dotted rooster!! And I adore the little yellow puffy ball flower stems :) I have been eyeing those at Hobby Lobby for some time and they finally went on sale half off a couple of weeks ago, so I got them! I wanted one in every color but decided on just the yellow. 


I also took several of the projects that I have made for the magazine to Chinaberry Dreams. I really hope they all sell! If you are in the Lexington County, SC area, you should really go check out Chinaberry!! It's the cutest little store with many awesome artisans offering really cool items!
In the last couple of days, I have worked on some digital scrapbook pages and will share those soon. I purchased some really cute downloads from one of the companies named Optic Illusions that is in this month's Scrap n' Art Online Magazine. I will share what I created in the next day or so. Until then...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: