Thursday, May 1, 2014

May's Edition of Scrap n' Art Magazine

I am so honored to be a part of this awesome magazine!!! This is my second month being on the design team and I feel so lucky to be surrounded by such wonderful talent!! I have several projects in this month's edition AND my first tutorial!!! Want a sneaky peak? Ok, here ya go!!


My tutorial is how to distress ribbon using May Arts ribbon, Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko inks, Beacon Adhesives and Therm-o-web adhesives.
If you haven't subscribed to Scrap n' Art Online Magazine yet, you should so you don't miss any of the wonderful projects!!  And check out my tutorial HERE. And go like Scrap n' Art Magazine on Facebook HERE.

I know I haven't posted much in a while and I am sorry!!! I hope to get some things made to share very soon :) Until then...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: