Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Happy Birthday Boy

My adorable grandson Grayson turned one year old in April and this is a photo from one of the photo shoots that Mariah did for his birthday. Yeah, she did SEVERAL different photo shoots for his birthday, lol.


I love that cute little monkey!! I am talking about Grayson, but the ginormous sock monkey is cute, too. The background I used here is one that I just found this past week on GraphicStock.com and the embellishments came from different companies that I recently found. I want to eventually have enough digital pages created so I can put them in a book.
June's issue of Scrap n' Art Magazine will be out next week! I will share a sneak peak on some of the projects as soon as I can! Check out the Scrap n' Art Facebook page, too :) Lots of inspiration!!
I'll be back later in the week with some other projects, so until then...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!















Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: