Friday, May 2, 2014

Creating Digital Awesomeness with some Freebies

Have you checked out this month's edition of Scrap n' Art online magazine yet? There is a free digital download from My Scrap Art Digital called Fluers de Paris and boy is it awesome!!! I downloaded them last night and could not wait to use them!! Check out what I made in My Digital Studio using most of the freebies from the magazine.


The picture is of my three kids from a few years ago. I love those three soooo much!! Now you know you need those digital downloads, so go get them!! And if you aren't a subscriber to the magazine yet, go sign up!! You won't be sorry!! Each month is better than before and full of so much inspiration :)
I'm off to bed so I can recharge my batteries and get back to creating in the morning!! Until next time...

Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!


No comments: