Sunday, April 13, 2014

Burlap Wreath with Strawberry Bucket

I bought this cute little water pail with the strawberry label on it and knew that it would perfect filled with flowers and added to a wreath.


I started with a white work wreath and added natural colored burlap first and then one row of red burlap. For the pail, I inserted a piece of floral foam, then added flowers. I attached it to the center of the wreath with floral wire. This wreath went to Chinaberry Dreams in Batesburg-Leesville and hopefully will find a new owner soon :)


Sorry, I have not posted anything lately. I have been really busy creating projects for Scrap n' Art magazine!! I have just a couple more projects to do. Then of course taking pics, editing them, uploading them to the magazine and creating the supply lists. That is the most time consuming part. I will share a sneak peak with you each month when the magazine comes out. If you haven't subscribed yet, you should check it out. The cost is very reasonable and is so full of inspiration and awesome ideas!!
For now, I am off to get a much needed good nights sleep!! Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

2 comments:

Kathy Adams said...

Lori, your blog is really cute! Great wreaths!

lorrietori said...

thanks Kathy!!