Sunday, March 16, 2014

Wall Pocket Floral Arrangement

I made a couple of floral arrangements to take to Chinaberry Dreams Soapworks gift store and delivered them today :) If you live in the Midlands area of SC, you need to check out this gift shop! It's located on Main Street in Batesburg-Leesville.


This is one of the arrangements I created. It is a metal wall pocket that I purchased at Hobby Lobby and filled it with flower stems in purple, pink, yellow and blue. To finish it off, I added a cute bow with green burlap ribbon and tulle.


I wish I had bought more of the green burlap. I did buy it in other colors, though. Can't wait to make something with the turquoise and red burlap.


Tomorrow I will share the wreath that I made for the gift shop. It turned out really cute, if I do say so myself!! If you do go to visit Chinaberry Dreams, you have to plan on eating at Shealy's BBQ while in Batesburg-Leesville!! Yum,Yum!!
That's all from me today. Until tomorrow...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!


No comments: