Monday, March 17, 2014

Spring Floral Wreath

Hey y'all!! and Happy St. Patty's Day! Hope y'all had a great weekend! Today I am sharing the floral wreath that I made to sell at Chinaberry Dreams gift shop. So here it i!!


Isn't it cute? It's a grapevine wreath that I prettied up with floral stems and that awesome green burlap ribbon that I used on the project that I shared yesterday.


I love burlap and I extra love colored burlap :) All of the floral stems came from Hobby Lobby when they had a 50% sale on floral items. Most of the flowers are made from  a really cool foam material and are really soft to the touch.


I think this wreath is so fresh and fun!! I have an idea for another wreath, but I have to make another Hobby Lobby run :) That's all from me today. Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!











Linking up here....

No comments: